N2 interface is between the gNodeb and the AMF (Accessibility & Mobility Management Function). The N2 interface test solution from Valid8 enables conformance or load testing of this interface.
Tests the N2 interface.
User commands can be fully automated using REST API. This includes performing all test control functions as well as collecting results and metrics. It can be integrated into virtually any CI system via the HTTP API, including Jenkins, CircleCI, Gitlab and others.
The application’s subsystems can be edited directly in the browser using TDL or by using the graphical tools. The Message Workshop allows for creating of test scenarios directly from the hex stream of a remote capture, while the Graphical Editor (on the feature roadmap for 2019) will allow for creating customized call scenarios by dragging and dropping the call flow to meet your test needs.
For testing the AMF, the 5G Network Emulator can wrap around the node using the N1, N2, N8, N11, N12 & N22 interfaces. Traffic can be originated from real or emulated UE and IoT devices
• General Registration
• Registration with AMFre-allocation
• UE-initiated Deregistration
• Network-initiated Deregistration
• UE Triggered Service Request
• Network Triggered Service Request
• UE Configuration Update procedure for access and mobility management related parameters
• UE Configuration Update procedure for transparent UE Policy delivery
• UE Reachability Notification Request procedure
• UE Activity Notification procedure
• AN Release
For testing UE or IoT devices, the 5G, 4G or 3G Network Emulators can provide the entire core network as well as an emulated or real base station depending on your test needs.