Sxa interface is between the SGW (Serving Gateway) C plane and the U plane. Sxb interface is between the PGW (PDN Gateway) C plane and the U plane. Sxc interface is between the TDF (Traffic Detection Function) C plane and the U plane. The Sxa/Sxb/Sxc interface test solution from Valid8 enables conformance or load testing of these interfaces.
Tests the Sxa/Sxb/Sxc interfaces with support for the following messages:
User commands can be fully automated using REST API. This includes performing all test control functions as well as collecting results and metrics. It can be integrated into virtually any CI system via the HTTP API, including Jenkins, CircleCI, Gitlab and others.
The application’s subsystems can be edited directly in the browser using TDL or by using the graphical tools. The Message Workshop allows for creating of test scenarios directly from the hex stream of a remote capture, while the Graphical Editor (on the feature roadmap for 1Q 2020) will allow for creating customized call scenarios by dragging and dropping the call flow to meet your test needs.
For testing the PGW, the 4G Network Emulator can wrap around the node using the S5/8, S7, Sxx and SGi interfaces. Traffic can be originated from real or emulated UE and IoT devices.
For testing the AMF, the 5G Network Emulator can wrap around the node using the N1, N2, N8, N11, N12 & N22 interfaces. Traffic can be originated from real or emulated UE and IoT devices
• General Registration
• Registration with AMFre-allocation
• UE-initiated Deregistration
• Network-initiated Deregistration
• UE Triggered Service Request
• Network Triggered Service Request
• UE Configuration Update procedure for access and mobility management related parameters
• UE Configuration Update procedure for transparent UE Policy delivery
• UE Reachability Notification Request procedure
• UE Activity Notification procedure
• AN Release